Look Sharp in 2016 with Professional PowerPoint Presentation Design
Know the difference between a tailor-made suit and one you bought off the rack? The latter is serviceable and will do, but it won’t get you noticed in a crowd and it won’t wow.
When you’ve got one chance to impress, which would you rather be wearing?
The same applies to tailor-made PowerPoint presentation design and the do-it-yourself variety. You may be well-versed in using bullet points, clip art and stock photos, but is that really what you want to stand in front of when you’re pitching to a game-changing client?
There’s a lot of competition out there, and your presentation is likely to be one of many going after the same money, project, bid, or client. You can’t afford not to be the one who stands out.
Great design shows that you’re the kind of person or company that goes the extra mile with everything. Here are 10 more reasons why you need professional PowerPoint presentation design.
- You may have the best content and the most cutting-edge ideas or product, but if you don’t present your ideas in an amazing way, they won’t seem amazing, and they won’t be memorable.
- Your time is precious, so you don’t want to spend it wrestling with PowerPoint, e.g. fiddling with templates that aren’t set up right, searching for great images or sorting out how to get your multimedia to work properly.
- Complex projects, including those involving many presentations, take a lot of work, especially if you want each presentation to adhere to brand guidelines while also having its own distinct look. Professional PowerPoint presentation designers are skilled in bringing cohesion to a set of disparate presentations.
- Effective multimedia sells an idea better than words alone, and professional PowerPoint presentation designers know how to integrate the latest in video, audio, and animation in a seamless, effective way. See our blog on using multimedia.
- A professional PowerPoint presentation designer can help you weed out the unessential, streamlining the information you show, using only what’s necessary.
- Great design makes you look like you know what you’re doing; this helps build trust with your audience and helps them develop trust in you and your brand, company and message.
- You increase ROI with professional PowerPoint presentation design because you can use great slides again and again in a variety of ways, including on your social media pages. See our blog on increasing presentation ROI.
- Having impressive, effective slides makes your job as a presenter easier. You have more confidence when you’re presenting great slides, and that confidence will help you sell your ideas.
- Your presentation needs to drive people to action, and we don’t mean falling asleep in their seats. You want slides that generate enthusiasm for your ideas, enough to make your audience want to sign on the dotted line then and there.
- In our digital world where attention spans are short and time is always in short measure, you only get one chance to show off. Don’t blow it with an off-the-rack PowerPoint presentation.
You may worry that bringing in outside help will make things harder because externals won’t understand your information like an in-house person would. That may be true, but it isn’t actually a bad thing. Having distance allows a professional PowerPoint presentation designer to see your information with fresh eyes, bringing clarity to oftentimes complex projects, so that they can focus on and highlight what’s truly important.
At eSlide, we’ve perfected our systems and processes so that we can operate as a seamless extension of your in-house team. This way you can concentrate on your content, meeting preparation and the million and one other things you’ve got on your plate right now.
Ask yourself: do I really have the skills and time to do this and do it right? If your answer is ‘no’ or even ‘I’m not sure’, it’s time to give the professional PowerPoint presentation designers at eSlide a call. We’re happy to talk you through your options and make you look and feel like you’re styling a tailor-made suit.