Working With eSlide
eSlide’s proven process helps deliver affordable, timely and results-driven presentations.
It all starts with a collaborative review and diagnosis of your needs.
We Specialize in Presentations
eSlide was built from the ground up to handle the unique demands of presentation work. We aim to be a valued business partner as we help you develop affordable, results-driven presentations. We design and develop in PowerPoint, so you can edit and reuse our work – easily and without additional expense.
We’re Made to Meet Deadlines
With over 15,000 successful presentation projects to our credit, we understand the tight deadlines and iterative nature of presentation development. We keep our process streamlined and communication open, so updates and development can keep pace with project needs.
Our Process Drives Success
We begin projects with a collaborative review and diagnosis of your needs. Then we develop an appropriate plan to fit your deadlines, budget, and provide the support you need to bring your project to successful completion. So you can relax, because you always know what to expect.
We believe that presentations play a very important, often critical, role in corporate communications. From sales presentations to internal strategic planning presentations, presenting information is an art and a skill. We create value by using our experience, talent, and creativity to develop custom presentation solutions that exceed your expectations, and bring life to your ideas.
Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri, 8am-8pm (US Eastern)
For support outside of our normal business hours, please contact us in advance so that arrangements can be made.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I send you work?
- You can submit your materials to us via email, or via our file transfer service for larger assets.
- Please provide full contact information when you send materials, so that we know the best way to reach you for discussion.
- During business hours you can expect a confirmation of receipt within 15-20 minutes. If you submit work outside of our regular business hours, an email or call confirming receipt will be made the following business morning (unless after-hours support has been arranged in advance).
- You may send us digital assets such as: work-in-progress PowerPoint files, MS Word or Excel documents. Editable live content is most efficient for us to work from.
- You can also send editable art files such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, PDFs, or graphic formats such as EPS, JPG, PNG etc.
- If your presentation is less developed, you can even send us scans of hand drawings or markups of existing slides to review and discuss.
What are rounds and turnarounds?
- A single PowerPoint project typically involves many incremental iterations or rounds of development/feedback.
- A round begins when we receive necessary materials, direction and approvals from you. A round ends when we return the incremental deliverable.
- Each unique round of work has its own requirements, deadline and deliverable. Therefore each is subject to its own turnaround priority and applicable markups for the work it contains.
- If possible, we recommend doing large rounds of work at standard turnarounds, and reserve expedited service for smaller “fine-tuning” rounds. This helps to minimize the impact of markups for fast service.
Can I make edits as you're working?
- It is important that only one person control the master version of a file at any given time, if at all possible. If many people are making concurrent changes, it can be very difficult to keep a project organized.
- If you direct eSlide to work on an entire file; we hold the master until it is sent back to you. If you need to make changes to your copy, we recommend tracking changes – so you can easily fold in your incremental edits to the master document we deliver back.
- Alternately, if you want to hold the master and continue making edits to it while eSlide is working, you may instruct us to only work on and send back specific slides.
Consult with an eSlide PowerPoint design pro today!
We’ll diagnose exactly what your presentation needs to be more powerful!
Every person I communicated with was listening well, responsible and just plain nice. The quality of the slides is great. Your turn-around time for revisions surpassed my expectations.
We are very pleased with our new template and the project of converting existing slides over to the new template definitely exceeded our expectations. In addition, projects were always completed ahead of time which was great!
You are the BEST!!!! Thank you so much for the excellent work you did on our project. You can be sure your name will get around out here in Texas!